Fixed Rate Home Equity Line of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) allows you to borrow against your home’s equity to make purchases or pay off high interest debt.
HELOCs are convenient for funding needs, such as paying off credit cards, making home improvements, or paying college tuition. You draw and pay interest on only what you need.
A Central Maine Credit Union HELOC has several advantages:
- Fixed Rate*
- Terms of 60 months, 84 months or 120 months
- Borrow up to 85% of your home's value
- No Prepayment Penalties
- No Annual Fees
- Low Closing Costs
- Affordable monthly payments
- No minimum withdrawals
- Optional Life and Disability insurance available
*Rates vary depending on your credit history, score, and loan-to-value, and are fixed for the entire term of the loan. Proof of property or hazard insurance is required. All Credit Union loan programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime without notice.
You may apply for a Home Equity Line of Credit:
1. Online by clicking here.
2. By visiting us at 1000 Lisbon Street in Lewiston, or 836 Center Street in Auburn.
3. Or by calling one of our Financial Services Representatives at 777-6202. They will be glad to answer any questions you may have about loan alternatives, rates and the application process.