Central Maine Credit Union has your back with chip technology which provides enhanced security with every transaction.
Your chip Debit Card has an embedded microchip for a more secure transaction. You will also have the convenience to withdraw cash, check balances, pay bills, and make purchases at participating retailers, all with one card.
IMPORTANT! If your new chip Debit Card has the same number as your existing card, you will use your existing PIN. Once you have activated your new card, destroy your old card.
- Activate your new card as soon as possible.
- Sign your card immediately; it is not valid until you sign it.
- Never reveal your PIN to anyone, and do not write it on your card.
- Use ATMs wisely, and be alert especially in unfamiliar surroundings.
- Credit transactions benefit your credit union. If you do not see this option, ask for assistance.