Member’s ChoiceThe Member's Choice Program is designed to reward those members who use Central Maine Federal Credit Union as their primary financial institution by maintaining significant relationships with us.
All of the following requirements must be met for Member's Choice status:
* Active is defined as transactions within the last 10 days.
- At least $25,000 in savings and/or loan balances (Any checking account balance is not included in the calculation of the minimum $25,000 savings requirement)
- An active* CMCU checking account
- Direct Deposit
- No delinquent loans
Program benefits include:
- Free money orders
- No surcharge ATM transactions
(The owner of the ATM may assess surcharges for its use. CMCU does not earn or reimburse these fees.)
- No phone transaction/ inquiry fee
- Free one box of BADS style checks at one time. No business check styles. Member must pay for additional boxes ordered.
- .25% interest rate discount on eligible secured consumer loans
- Free Personal Fax Service
- .10% dividend rate premium on CMCU Share Certificates in excess of 12 month term ( IRA Share Certificates are not eligible for rate premiums)
- $250 refund of closing costs on first new mortgage loan with CMCU
No more than two accounts that must have the same address may be combined to qualify for the Member's Choice. Both accounts must have
The Credit Union reserves the right to change or eliminate this program at any time without notice. The Credit Union reserves the right to remove ineligible members from the program without notice.
Benefits such as interest rate discounts will be reversed when you fall out of the Member's Choice parameters during the life of your loan. For example, if you are no longer eligible for Member's Choice and you received an interest rate discount on your auto loan, we will increase the interest rate on your loan when you are no longer eligible for the program.